Kok Beach is 24,8 km away from Kuah boasts white sand and swaying palms, ideal for lazing about while you view the yachts and sailboats drifting...
How to Get There
Hi guys, I'd like to share my story when I visit Langkawi. On the second day at Langkawi, I visit one of beautiful beach in this island named Kok Beach. Kok Beach is isolated, relatively undisturbed stretch of beach in the western part of Langkawi Island, 12 km north of Cenang Beach. I reach this beach by using car, because to make me easy explore Langkawi, I rent a car for few days. Or you can take taxi to reach this beach.
What to Do
Kok Beach is 24,8 km away from Kuah boasts white sand and swaying palms, ideal for lazing about while you view the yachts and sailboats drifting gently against the azure of the Andaman Sea. In front of this beach, you can see very beautiful bay surrounded by limestone mountains and jungle. The popular activity that you can do in this beach is picnic under the trees. Kok Beach has white soft sand and crystal clear water with calm wave. This beach isvery good for you who want to swim or just relax on the sea side.
Video by Kamal Ibrahim
Tips and Trick
- There's no entrance fee in this beach, you can come for free.
- This beach is open daily for 24 hours, you can visit it anytime you want.
- For you who want to stay over night here, you can find many resorts around here. Just book the room long day before you come to get the cheap price.
- Bring extra clothes, swim suit and goggles.
- Wear sunscreen, sunglasses and hat.
- Bring waterproof camera.
- Keep this place clean.