332 views | 0 Likes

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

0 star (from 0 people)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Category: Theme Park

Posted on 04 May 2018, 10:56:28

explore Kuala Lumpur Bird park!

How to Get There

Hello guys, welcome back. Finally I go back to Kuala Lumpur for a little gateway. Today I decide to visit KL Bird Park which located at no 920 Jalan Cendrawasih, Taman Tasik Perdana. For your information, this park is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm and the location is only 10 minutes from city center. You can take KTM Komuter to Kuala Lumpur Railway Station then walk to the park. Or you can take the RapidKL Bus 115 From KL Sentral to this park.

kuala lumpur bird park

What to Do

KL Bird Park is a home for some 3000 birds from at least 200 species, it's 90% of the birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from overseas. This Bird Park was part of the Lake Garden back then but the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park itself was only establised back in 1991. 

kuala lumpur bird park

Other attractions of the Lake Gradens include the Butterfly Park Kuala Lumpur, the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden, The National Monument and an arificial lake. This bird park is definitely a tourist spot not to be missed as it is the wolrd's largest free flight aviary.

kuala lumpur bird park

In this park, you can take long strolls along the walkway of the park while enjoying the view of birds of various colors and sizes. There are some main attractions of the park are the hornbill park, the flamingo pond, the world of parrots, the egg incubation area, the bird gallery and education center just to name a few. You can also watch bird shows, eagle feeding, hornbill feeding and many more. If you are a birds lover or photography holic, this place would be nice place to visit. 

kuala lumpur bird park

kuala lumpur bird park

kuala lumpur bird park

Video by Two Tickets

Tips and Trick

  • Ticket price for adults MYR 67 and MYR 45 for children.
  • Bring camera for taking picture.
  • Wear comfortable shoes and hat.
  • Keep this place clean.

Gallery (6)

Comments (0)