SEA Aquarium is known as one of biggest aquarium in the world because there are 100 thousand sea creatures with 800 species live here. This aquarium...
How to Get There
Another trip to Singapore, another destination to visit. Well, I don't know this is how many times I visit Singapore but I never feel bored. Anyway, starting my journey from Cengkareng to Changi by using Airasia. Need an hours air trip from Jakarta to Singapore.
Arriving at Changi International Airport, I continue to Sentosa Island by using MRT. In Sentosa Island, so many things you can explore and my first destination is SEA Aquarium.
What to Do
SEA Aquarium is known as one of biggest aquarium in the world because there are 100 thousand sea creatures with 800 species live here. This aquarium consist of 10 different zones and 49 artificial habitats that you can enjoy in it. After showing your ticket, you'll come inside and see Maritime Museum where you can know about Maritime history in Singapore.
Satisfied explore the museum, I move to the aquarium. You'll see many kind of fishes and sea creatures which coe from Malacca strain, Benggala Strain, Persia Bay, Arabic Sea, East Africa, South China Sea and also Shark sea. In this place, you'll told tat shark already exist in the world since 420 millions years ago.
Going inside the aquarium, you'll find amphitheater with giant aquarium like movie theater. Inside the aquarium, there are two divers who interct with the guide who are with visitors.
Video by Prem StarZ
Tips and Trick
Are you interest to visit this aquarium? here some tips that must know:
- Buy ticket before you come. You can buy it online or bur the physic ticket at some Travel Agent in Indonesia, it's start from IDR 250.000.
- Bring camera but be careful if you are going to turn on the flash.
- Need 3 hours to explore this place and this place is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Don't worry if you get hungry or thirsty inside the aquarium because you can find restaurant there.
- Always keep the aquarium clean.